The Huffington Post
Launched in 2005, The Huffington Post quickly became among the world’s leading news website, content aggregators and blogs. Renowned for being a liberal news outlet and for publishing contributions by a number of world leaders, highly-respected intellectuals and famous celebrities; it is by far among the most influential media outlets on the internet today.
Faisal J. Abbas blogs regularly for the Huffington Post; his contributions that vary between commentary, opinion pieces, interviews, features and investigate reporting covering the Middle East, social media, Islam and international affairs. His full archive can be found here.
- Merkel, Refugees And The Need For Arab Cultural Diplomacy
- How can there be guardianship over women in a modern Saudi Arabia?
- Arabs shouldn’t celebrate Chilcot, nor be happy with Brexit
- Attacking the Prophet’s Mosque in Madina: Significance And Consequences
- Brexit: Has Europe’s ‘Arab Spring’ Just Begun?
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin